Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Been a While

Sorry for the lack of updates, folks.  Sarah and I have both been pretty busy since mid-October.  Sarah continues to work full-time at the Grant County Growth Council doing a lot of public relations and secreterial duties.  My program is going well, but I am ready to dive into a new batch of classes next semester.  I've been working hard this past week and just finished my massive lab report for my recombinant DNA class.  It's about 23 pages and 5,100 words! 

I'm off now to finish a few more assignments for tomorrow.  Sarah and I both eagerly await for next week and the relaxation that will come with it.  I am off Wednesday-Friday, and Sarah is off Thursday and Friday.  We'll be going to my parents house in Indiana and also to Illinois to see a lot of my fam.

Till next time,
Ben 

No comments:

Post a Comment