Thursday, March 24, 2011

almost 1/4 over...

Sarah here. I cannot believe the year is almost one fourth over! I realize that we are becoming those bloggers who have not blogged in awhile. While I do not want to simply blog to blog, I will give updates!

Ben is busy more than ever with grad school. He can tell you more about that. He's teaching more this semester and he already has to start thinking about his actual thesis proposal. He can do it though, of course. :0)

Recently we went to Texas for his spring break and I took time off. It was really nice to see my sisters, brother-in-law, dad, and niece and nephew! Also I got to see Lauren, my matron of honor at my wedding, for a short bit on the drive down there. And while I was in Austin, I got to see a Taylor media classmate of mine, Eliza! She moved to Austin a while ago and I was so excited for her.

Meanwhile, I've been doing pretty well with my work. The drive, however, has been wearing on Ben and me, let alone our two 15-16 year old cars! We call the green Camry "Oz" and the white Mercury Sable "Jiminy," but we think it might be time for them to...move on...

But not only this, I've just felt a tug to pursue something closer to home, and to face new challenges. I have challenges here with working for three non-profits, especially Cardinal Greenway (since I could see myself doing so much to help), but I just want to be closer to home and begin feeling more connected to our community and to get more involved as well; as in church, friends, etc. So we will see. I've told my my work about leaving within the year. I've also applied to a few positions in Muncie. We'll see what happens. I still want to be involved with Cardinal Greenway. This has been the biggest news with me. So we'd appreciate prayers!

Ben and I miss everyone and would be glad to hear how you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment