Friday, September 17, 2010

The Weather's Changing!

I've noticed a significant drop in temperatures at night, and even this morning it was really chilly.  Autumn is upon us, and it has always been my favorite season, so I'm excited!

Not much new stuff to report.  We were finally able to get Sarah's car fixed.  It's now going to sit in our apartment parking lot for a while until we are able to add it to our insurance plan.  But at least it's fixed!  It's been over a month since we've moved, and the dust is finally starting to settle.  We are still eagerly awaiting for October to arrive so that Sarah can go full-time.  That will definitely be a blessing.

Things are really starting to get busy for both of us -- Sarah is involved with several projects at work, and my classes are getting busier.  I also am balancing classes with my teaching and grading duties.  But I'm very grateful for the opportunity...and the stipend!

I'm really enjoying one of my classes where we are currently cloning a gene.  It's a multiple-week process for sure, but so interesting. 

In our free time, we have been going to different places in Muncie and seeing friends when we can.  We have been able to see our friends Dan and Cait a few times this past week, which has been fun.  We were also able to see my parents in Indianapolis last Wednesday night.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment