Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Speaking of brevity...

Just a quick update to say that Sarah will officially be going full time on October 1st!  She will also be moving from an hourly pay to a salary pay.  It'll be nice to have that consistency in our income.

We have reached near record-high temps these last few days, and the rain today was a nice change.  My classes continue to go well, and my teaching duties are starting to increase.  I wrote and gave my first quiz today, which was exciting for me.  My students will be turning in their first batch of lab reports next week, so that will give me plenty to grade. 

Take care,
Ben

2 comments:

  1. How did your students do on their first quiz??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The average was an 80%. Could have been better, but definitely could have been a lot worse. I was pleased overall.

    ReplyDelete